It is rare that I will upload my photo and salivate looking at it... but that's just what I am doing now. I have it in my mind, too, to go on into the kitchen and raid the leftovers! Thank goodness I have those to look forward to for lunch tomorrow. I know I've done red curry before this year, but really- I am addicted to the stuff! My husband bought me a huge thing of red curry paste, that I had it in the fridge for a month- as long as it said it was good for, then I made him make a special trip to the store (thanks, sweetie!) to get an ice cube tray so I could freeze cubes of it! Uh huh. Now I just need to tackle teh green curry paste next :D
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Red Curry over Rice Vermicelli
It is rare that I will upload my photo and salivate looking at it... but that's just what I am doing now. I have it in my mind, too, to go on into the kitchen and raid the leftovers! Thank goodness I have those to look forward to for lunch tomorrow. I know I've done red curry before this year, but really- I am addicted to the stuff! My husband bought me a huge thing of red curry paste, that I had it in the fridge for a month- as long as it said it was good for, then I made him make a special trip to the store (thanks, sweetie!) to get an ice cube tray so I could freeze cubes of it! Uh huh. Now I just need to tackle teh green curry paste next :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice shot! The white vermicelli really sets off the meal.
Post a Comment