Wednesday, April 8, 2009

No one had eggs for dinner, but we did do some crazy egg decorating! Not with the brown eggs, though- I did make egg salad for the girls to see if they liked it. A big ol' NO on that one... but the egg decorating was a big success, with only one spill, too!!

While I was feasting on pierogi my husband had turkey. I know, not quite the season, but I had picked it up at the store at a good price, and cooked it up for him. I had to take a picture considering it took me SO long to cook it (and I had to cut my shopping time early to be home and put it in the oven! the nerve!).

Ooooh, yummy! Pierogies!!! These are the last of the homemade ones I had made and frozen by the dozen. They were so good!! It's the cabbage kind, and sauteed with onions until very delicous. I must admit, I make a good pierogi!

1 comment:

Jozebelle said...

I hope you have a lovely Easter and feel good after everything, see you on board...

Hugs Ann-Marie