Sunday, January 11, 2009

Ah, it was leftovers for me today. I had made a double batch of the pea soup a couple days ago, so I had a bowl of that. Two of my girls did, too- shock of shocks! But my one year old must have thought it would be a good conditioner, cause in the hair it went. That pretty much surmises my dining experience tonight. There was a lot of yelling, hair pulling, tu-tu tugging and general mis-behaving that made me glad it was a leftovers night. I'm not sure about you guys, but if I work my little heart out on a meal, I want to sit and enjoy it, and not play "Mean Mommy" while I am tasting. So, it was a relief that I could just eat my soup and not feel like I was missing out on the flavor while issuing time outs and threats. I did take a picture of the girls' food tonight- minus the soup, of course ;) A nice colorful array of veggies on an ultra-bright pink plate the girls love. And the only macaroni and cheese I can actually get my girls to eat! Cheezy Bugs! Tonight only 2/3 or my crew at the mac, but, hey, two out of three 'aint bad, right?

No comments: