
Thai Red Curry. Really, it just doesn't get any better. I am so very addicted to Thai food. It's a bit sad in a way. When I worked in the city I was stopping by the Thai place two, three times a week! I've made curries at home, but it's never been "just right", always too light on the heat, then tasting funny when I up the curry paste. Not tonight. It was delish!! My husband was able to get to a store that has a better selection of curry pastes than my own grocery store. I know, I know, I should make my own paste, but really now, I cook three meals a night, who can make their own paste? And I lied. Really, my husband does cook his own dinner at night, so I shouldn't say I do. I inspire him to cook it, though ;) Or pester... same thing, right? So my wonderful husband got me this paste, and he thought he was getting another curry, but bought some palm sugar instead. Delish in this curry! This was my first plate. I had to go back for a second helping. It was so good (and yes, I did lick the plate when I was done- hangs head in embarrassment).
No comments:
Post a Comment