
Tonight I had leftovers. The lasagna dish was still really good, but I had it for lunch, too, and I still have enough for lunch and dinner tomorrow! But I bet I will be pretty sick of it after lunch tomorrow and will probably cook up something else for dinner. We will see what mood strikes me. So tonight I thought I'd give you a picture of what my girls... well, some of my girls had for dinner. Pigs in a blanket. I encourage the girls to cook whenever they can, so they were making
them tonight. My oldest isn't much of a meat eater, so she just made rolls to go with her dinner. I couldn't decide between these two pictures, so you get to be the lucky ones and see them both!! I avoided taking pictures of the pigs in a blanket that already had bites taken out of them. Yes, raw dough and all (shiver).
No comments:
Post a Comment