Rah rah rah. I hope the LMers are happy ;) I figured I'd sign up for the 365 challenge, ya know, since I am so good at keeping up with my blog! I can take a picture a day, really. I just can't seem to write to this everyday. But I will try to do a better job. See, already it's the sixth day of the year and I am hopping on... well, hopefully I will be back on tomorrow. Plus I need to upload the pictures I've been taking! I couldn't figure out what I wanted to take a picture of. What could I take each day? I'd love to go out and do a picture of the backyard everyday, but thinking again, I don't really want to be out there when the temperatures dip below zero. Plus my camera doesn't like the rain. So, I decided I would take a picture of dinner everyday. Why? Mostly because I am horrible at photographing food and I could use the practice!! I really wish I could take better pictures of food. I will try, and hopefully after 12 months of dinners we can all see improvement in my photos!
Another part struck me as interesting... I cook dinner for myself. I never really looked at it that way. I don't eat meat, though I do eat seafood. My husband only eats meat; he's on the Atkins diet. And my children are the finickiest little beings in the house, so they get something they hopefully will eat, which is usually not what my husband and I are eating. So, when I make my menu I think of what I would like. I don't have to consider my husbands dislike of peas, or my children's dislike of everything. I'm pretty lucky in that respect.
So, I've been diligently taking my photos and hopefully I will post them later. I am hoping later today, but if not, I swear I'll put them up tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm happy ;) pictures of your food? Every day? What more could a girl want?
I just added you to my blogroll so I can keep track :)
Post a Comment